With Sydney’s population expected to double in 40 years, it’s critical we build strong communities equipped to solve the issues that affect our city most.
With your gift, you’ll become part of a dedicated group of supporters that help advance the common good.
Your generous support will help increase our capacity to:
- Train and support key organisers and leaders in our communities
- Advocate and shape public policy decisions on the issues affecting our city
- Facilitate and support organisations to deliver outcomes for their communities
We work to build strong communities by listening to local concerns, and then training people in how to solve them. Some local wins include:
- 5-10% inclusion of affordable housing in the new government plans
- A new minimum transport standard for citizens across the city
- Creating new drop off zones outside Medical Centres in Liverpool
- A new lift and station rebuild at Arncliffe station
- Community nurse parking permits in the inner west to help nurses help care for people in their homes
- Concession transport and TAFE access for people seeking asylum living in Sydney
Joining as a Friend, you will receive:
- Regular updates on our progress and successes
- Invites to Sydney Alliance events
- Invitations to special events hosted by Friends of the Sydney Alliance
Thank you for giving generously to help build a fair, just and sustainable Sydney!