- The Parramatta Road Corridor (Draft Metropolitan Strategy for Sydney to 2031). The M4 Park & Ride project would improve transport options along the Corridor.
- WestConnex urban revitalisation plan. This aims to improve Parramatta Road and make it a more pleasant place to be. M4 Park & Ride would contribute to this as it would reduce the total number of cars using Parramatta Road/WestConnex and thus result in less traffic congestion.
- NSW Long Term Transport Master Plan.
- Section 5.5.1 of the plan focuses on “[building] or [upgrading] commuter car parks [sic] interchanges in Greater Sydney”. M4 Park & Ride could be added to the specific proposals already outlined.
- Section 1.4.2 of the plan focuses on “supporting Sydney as Australia’s only global city”. The M4 Park & Ride will support Sydney’s role as a global city by improving transport options from Western Sydney to the CBD.
Was this helpful?