- The housing crisis is extreme with only 1% of properties in Sydney affordable to people on the minimum wage.
- Favourable media conditions: constant stories about housing stress
- Housing was an issue at the 2015 State Election
- Alignment of allies within NSW Government
- Lead in period toward 2019 election
- Leverages significant people power built through 2014-2015 Alliance campaign. (Campaign isn’t starting from scratch)
- Planning and Housing Ministers speak to the Federation of Community Housing Providers at the end of July.
Was this helpful?